Honest service from honest experts. We take bicycle repair seriously here at The Bicycle Cellar. We always offer free diagnosis and quotes and we’re equipped to handle most problems. We no longer publish pricing online, but you’re welcome to call us at (480) 219-7225 or simply stop by (click here for a Google Maps link) and inquire in person.
Our service department follows these mantras to ensure your bicycle is working as best as possible:
- Attention to detail is everything, from check-in for repairs all the way through check-out.
- We do things right and we don’t cut corners.
- We use quality parts we’d trust on our own bicycles.
- We get repairs done as expeditiously as possible.
A few things to note:
- Flat repairs are almost always performed on the spot, with the exception of busy periods during which you may have to leave your bicycle for a bit.
- Please see our Policies page for warranty and additional policies relating to bicycle repair.
- The Bicycle Cellar does not work on gasoline motor powered bicycles.
- We do not do fork or shock repair in-house but we can send it out to a factory authorized service center.